My word for the year is REST {Relying Entirely on the Savior's Timing}. It's as though God whispered it to me as I was laying in bed last night. I have such a hard time with this. Waiting on God. I am a planner at heart and so when God lays something on my heart - like adoption - I just want to get it planned out and done. In
my timing. As soon as
I am ready. But God has really been teaching me over the last few years that
His timing is best, even when it doesn't make sense. But, all I have to do is look at my daughter and realize He is right. It's all in His time and everything tends to work out best that way.
My verse for the year is Psalms 37:5 -"Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass." (And again, might I add to the end of that verse for my sake, "in His time".)
So do you do a word for the year? Or choose a verse for the year? What did you choose for this year?
No comments:
Post a Comment