Monday, June 4, 2012

Welcome To Our Summer!

So these last couple weeks have been great! The weather has been beautiful and we've been able to play outside and enjoy time together as a family. Little miss LOVES to be outside...so much so that it's almost a HUGE fight to get her inside. :) Which is good, I guess, better than having to drag her outside kicking and screaming. :) And she absolutely LOVES the water! Memorial Day weekend we brought out the sprinkler and she had a blast! {pics below} Did I mention she's now 17 months old?! This little one never ceases to amaze me! I will never know {this side of heaven} why God chose us to be her parents! Seriously! Enjoy some recent pics...





We enjoyed a trip to a local blueberry farm last weekend with some sweet friends and their little one, who was adopted from the same place as Little Miss. She just loves this wee little one! I think she's going to make a great big sister! And Little Miss LOVES blueberries, too! :) She probably ate her weight in them! No joke! :)



I hope you all are having a wonderful summer! Soak up every moment because it goes fast! 

No comments: