Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Waiting

I've been sick the last couple days, which has left a lot of time for thinking...maybe too much time. Ha! :) Needless to say, God is working on us, preparing us for something, something that we still don't know all the details to. I'm kind of excited about everything, yet pretty nervous, too. I kind of dislike hate not knowing. So, we're here "in the waiting."

I've never been good at waiting. However, through our adoption, I've learned (and am continuing to learn!) that I'm not in control of my life. That doesn't make it easier by any means, it just means that I've learned to trust in Jesus more. After all, He can see the big picture while I can only see what's in front of me. And my precious baby girl, Maleeya, has proven that sometimes the big picture is worth not knowing.

So, we'll take one day at a time. Keep praying. Keep trusting. Keep believing. We would appreciate your prayers for this endeavor, wherever we may end up.

1 comment:

April said...

Well, now I'm all excited to hear what it is! Praying for you!