Thursday, November 3, 2011

Are you up for the challenge?

The month of November is already upon us! So I want to issue a challenge of sorts... :) this month is not only National Adoption Month, but it's also known as "no shave November" - so I thought it would only be fitting to raise $$ for families adopting by challenge you all to partake in "no shave November." the way it works is you commit to not shave for a whole month but should you shave before Nov is over, you make a donation to a family adopting (either one you know or get with me & I'll get you connected to some families). You can make your pledge here or start something like this at work or with friends...either way, let's help make a difference in the lives of those adopting!

What are you doing to make a difference?

No comments: