Friday, August 8, 2008

Why can I not be in bed before 2 am?

So, I am still up and browsing through blogs and the web and found a great website; for those of us who have a "sweet tooth" this sounds fabulous! It's called Sweet Leaf Stevia - a naturally sweet plant native to Paraguay whose leaves are 30 times sweeter than sugar in its unprocessed form. When purified, it can be 250-300 times sweeter than sugar. I found both the Sweet Leaf Stevia website, as well as another one, which I'm not sure if SLS owns or not, but has several Stevia products. SLS's homepage is: http://www.sweetleaf.com/ and the other one called AllStevia, which can be found at: http://dietlowcarb.com/store/. This last one has different flavors of the sweetener, which can be used for about anything. I stumbled upon it after reading one blogger's entry about trying to loose weight and be healthy, in which she talked about a recipe for healthy lemonade (which then directed me to another blogger's website, which I actually found a few minutes beforehand and I now have it under "My Blog List" - it's the Biblical Womanhood one).

Anyway, I'm having fun with this...but it is fast becoming an addiction... :\ Seems like I have a lot of those lately... :)

No comments: