Today I found out that the family that had the little boy is probably not going to give him up for adoption. :( That was probably the only way we would adopt right now; I know it sounds crazy, but I really thought that this was the Lord's way of us having a baby right now. I guess not.
So, I guess it's back to the old-fashion way of having kids...but, a note on that - I have been regular now for the last 3 or 4 months, so maybe it's just a matter of getting the right days down. (I have PCOS, which is where I have cysts on my ovaries and cycling on my own has been hard.) I guess we'll see. I had been on a medication to help us get pg, but it's very expensive and it wasn't working and my chance of having multiples would have greatly increased (which I read after I had been taking it 2 months). If after a couple more months we're not pg, we might look into adoption more.
On another note, I wiped out on my bike tonight. That's a first in forever. It hurt. Now my body hurts all over; man, I feel old. And I had to walk home (thankfully, only like 2 blocks, but with a bleeding toe - yes, I was riding in flip-flops) because my handle bars were crooked, but were fixable. Note to self: don't mess with your shorts while riding a bike.
But on a good note, I got to babysit my nephew for a little while this morning, which is always fun. I LOVE him to death! He's absolutely adorable and he always puts a smile on my face.
So anyway, I hope tomorrow goes better. I'm still looking for a job, but just can't seem to find anything that I think I would enjoy. I looked tonight and found a couple to check into, but I guess after not getting one after applying to what seems like hundreds, it's hard to keep a positive attitude. Oh well, I guess I will find out.
Well, I need to get to bed. It's late again - imagine that. Have a good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment