Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm addicted...thanks Andrea! : )

Well, I have found a cool website from a friend's blog, where you can create really neat "scrapblogs" (the square at the top of my page). I was only thinking of using this as a way to display pictures on here, but soon realized there is so much more you can do with it - birthday cards, announcements, anniversaries, holiday cards, and so much more. There are thousands of different combinations (both through "themes" and through whatever you put together). Very cool! I spent way too long on it this afternoon...it's fast becoming an addiction. I, too, think I have found a new love. ;) The website is: www.scrapblog.com.

Also, I was bored with all of the layouts that blogger currently offers, so I was searching the web for a site that offered others and found this one: www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates. I've already started a love affair with it, too. :) J/k! They have hundreds to choose from in all different categories. So, if you're looking for something different, check it out.

Anyway, just thought I would share after someone else shared with me. ;) Thanks Andrea!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You're welcome! It's very fun to get a shoutout on someone else's blog! I'm glad I'm headed back to work in a few days so that I don't spend a million hours on the computer each day!